Now Hiring: Finance Director
Combine your skill for finance and love of the outdoors into a new position open at Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation!
The Finance Director for Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation will be a nature enthusiast who is passionate about protecting Iowa's beautiful natural areas for all Iowans to love and appreciate, and is prepared to invest her/his professional expertise and energy in the role of Finance Director to help us deliver on our mission.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by Sept. 4, 2015.
The next Finance Director will ideally bring:
- A high level of technical competence in non-profit accounting.
- The ability to successfully perform finance, accounting and reporting activity and problem-solving related to large, complex land acquisitions and grants.
- Insight and analysis to equip leaders to set direction and make informed decisions that serve INHF well today and into the future.
- A commitment to good stewardship of financial resources and to add value by finding opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it.
- High integrity and a great reputation.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Ten years of related experience including 5 years of experience with a nonprofit organization
Click here for a more detailed job description.
Submit a cover letter & resume to:
Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
505 5th Avenue, Suite 444
Des Moines, IA 50309