Join the Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation along with other hosts for the 2022 Iowa Trails Summit. The Iowa Trails Summit brings together trail builders, supporters, volunteers, advocates and enthusiasts from across Iowa and beyond. Regional experts delve into trail development topics ranging from corridor acquisition, engineering and enhancements, to funding, maintenance and marketing.
Wednesday, October 5 | Join us before the conference kicks off for a workshop, outdoor time and a reception!
- Soft Trail Maintenance and Development Workshop (9 a.m.-3 p.m.):
- Bike ride/Paddle (4 p.m.)
- Pre-Conference Reception (6:30 p.m.)
Thursday, October 6 | Thursday will include a variety of speakers, break out sessions and keynote speaker, Aaron Hautala.
- 8 – 9 a.m. Check in and Networking
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. Opening Program
- 9:45 -10 a.m. Networking Break
- 10 – 11:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 12:45 – 2:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 2:15 – 2:30 p.m. Networking Break
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Closing Program
Details and Registration available at iowatrailssummit.com
- Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
- Golden Hills Resource Conservation and Development
- Iowa Bicycle Coalition
- Southeast Iowa Regional Planning Commission
- National Parks Service — Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance program
Thank you to our sponsors!