The North American Prairie Conference (NAPC) is America's oldest and most celebrated native grassland conference. It has been held since 1968, roughly every two years. Register or learn more today!
Among presenters and attendees, expect to connect with:
- A variety of people deeply committed to prairie, for varied reasons
- Researchers, professors and students who will share the latest findings and questions about its plants, insects and ecosystem
- Landowners and stewardship professionals representing individuals, non-profits, public agencies and businesses who will share their experience in managing and restoring prairie ecosystems
- Thoughtful people who will share how hopeful and inspiring prairie is: offering beauty, personal rejuvenation, even resilience in the face of climate change
- People who are new to the topic of prairie – and those who have spent a lifetime devoted to learning and action about prairie. There’s always more to learn from each other!
Visit the North American Prairie Conference website for more information and registration information.