Individualize your volunteer experience.
If you are looking to get involved in ways other than our upcoming events, we may have an opportunity for you. We are always accepting interest forms and ideas for unique volunteer opportunities.
Individual volunteering opportunities
- Public policy team members: Passionate about advocating for natural resources? We can coach you to connect with legislators and support conservation policy initiatives.
- Communications volunteers: Love to write? We are always looking for new and interesting content. Contact Joe Jayjack, INHF communications director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas.
- Land project promoters: Help save great places by spreading the word and raising donations for select INHF land protection projects.
- Office volunteers: Help us archive and organize our photo collection, assist with mailings and other vital tasks.
- INHF Outreach Ambassadors: Represent INHF at different events around the state. We’ll guide you to gain proficiency on topics related to INHF’s work and the conservation community.
- Have another idea you’d like to try? Contact Mary.
Watch your team come together and grow as they give back to the land. If your group or company is looking to complete an outdoor volunteer project, INHF is excited to work with you to make it happen. In the past, groups have cleared brush from prairie, removed invasive plants from woodlands, harvested prairie seed and fundraised around specific projects. We work with corporations statewide and are flexible with time, date and location.
Email Mary for more information.
Questions? Contact Mary Runkel, INHF volunteer coordinator, at email@example.com or 515-288-1846 ext. 17.